My Master Cleanser Diet

Friday, January 19, 2007

Didn't Break the Fast Right

The morning after day 10 I didn't feel too well. As I posted before, I ate chicken noodle soup that morning. I intended to drink O.J. for the rest of the day and then the next day, but that didn't happen. My body was begging for nutrition and that is what I gave it. So, the 3 day fast breaking plan is out the window. I knew of the weight that I lost I would gain some of it back, so I am back at 150 as of this morning. I will start back on my regular exercise routine today, along with keeping a food journal. Was the M.C. worth it? Hmmmmmm, yeah. I think that if I would have drank some water on day 10 instead of completely avoiding the M.C. drink, I would have been okay. Overall, it was a good experience that really tested my discipline. I also think that going through the 10 days of not eating helped me to appreciate food more, to take my time with it, make the right choices. Well, this ends my Master Cleanse experience. Be safe everyone.

Ending weight: 150 lbs

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous master cleanse said…

    Hm. Interesting journal. Thanks for posting your experience. This will help give a better idea to most people who read this of what it's all about. Most people don't even make it past day 3.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats