My Master Cleanser Diet

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day 7

On the morning of Day 7 I did the salt water flush. It worked this time because I drank it on an empty stomach. I will do the salt water flush again on the 10th day. I decided not to do the salt water flush every day because I was concerned about intaking too much salt. High blood pressure does run in my family, and I have 2 kids, which can be stressful at times. Another concern I have is using the birth control patch while on this cleanse. When I started this cleanse I was in the midst of my off week. Today I have to start back on the patch cycle. I hope there are no side effects due to me not eating for a week. I stocked up on oranges yesterday in preparation to break my fast on Wednesday. I also had to get more maple syrup, grade A this time, and it was cheaper. I will do the fresh squeezed orange juice thing for 2 days, then on the 3rd day I will do the split pea soup thing, or either chicken broth. On the fifth day I will start on fresh or frozen vegetables, then I will just play it by ear from there. Because of my new found health consciousness, I think I want to take meat, out of my diet, seriously. I love vegetables and I love beans, which are a source of protein. I can just imagine cooking split peas until they are in a soup form, addig the right seasonings, spreading it over whole grain rice and broccoli. That sounds good, might try it on day 6 after the fast. I'm in the midst of day 8. Two more days to go. I can do it.

Morning Weigh-in: 147 lbs Pounds Lost: 0 lbs

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats