My Master Cleanser Diet

Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 5

I really felt the need for food yesterday. I think it's because I finished my daily supply of the master cleanse drink too early. Every morning I have been making enough to last for the day. I ended up making another batch last night and felt better after having another bottle available to sip from to curb my appetite. I have completed 5 days, as of yesterday, and today is the day I said I would break the fast. Well, I have decided to just continue on and listen to my body. If my body allows me to contiue through the 10th day, then I will. Just playing it by ear for now. I had a very small "elimination" this morning. I did not do the salt flush yesterday though. I may do it tonight. I have reached my 5 day goal and I am proud of that. Let's see how I do from here.

Morning Weigh-in: 149 lbs Pounds Lost: 1 lb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats