My Master Cleanser Diet

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 3

I can't believe how easy it has been so far. Yesterday, day 3, was successful. Next time I do this, which I'm thinking after a major holiday that involves lots of food, I will try the liquid cayenne pepper instead. The cayenne powder does not dissolve very well so I have to constantly shake my water bottle so that it is evenly distributed when I drink it. Besides that, the concoction taste pretty good, not disgusting at all. I tried the sea salt and lukewarm water thing yesterday and it did not work, or maybe there was nothing that needed to be "eliminated." I was kind of weary of the Celtic sea salt because when I opened the bag it looked moist and I was wondering if that was how it was suposed to look. I drank it anyway though. Oh well, that's all I have to say for day 3.

Morning Weight: 150 lbs Pounds Lost: 1 lb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats