My Master Cleanser Diet

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 10...It's OVER!!!

I am so glad I am finished with this fast. Every since the 8th day, which is when I started back on my birth control patch cycle, I have been feeling pretty weak during the morning. I know today is the first day off of the fast and that I said I would drink fresh squeezed orange juice, but at around 2:00 this morning I woke up extremely thirsty so I got up to get some water. I was feeling pretty weak and as I was putting the water back into the fridge I fell to the ground. I was okay, as far as I was not hurt, but I felt I had to get back in bed immediately. I awoke my S.O. and he came in to see if I was okay. I told him I just needed to get back in bed. He then said "You are done with this water diet!" I didn't say anything. He had left the room for a minute, then all of a sudden I felt nauseous. I hurried to the waste basket in our room and threw up the water I just had. I then went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, put cold water on my face, and felt a little better. I was able to go back to sleep. This morning instead of the orange juice, my S.O. made me some chicken noodle soup with crackers. I'm feeling better now. I think another thing that contributed to this was yesterday I was not drinking much of the M.C. drink. Just the thought of drinking as much as I had been made me nauseous. Basically I think I was dehydrated, but again, I'm feeling a little better now. I'll try to drink the orange juice for the rest of the day and see what happens. If it doesn't make me sick, I'll continue with the orange juice tomorrow as well as update the blog. That's all for now.

Morning Weigh-in: 145 lbs Pounds Lost: 0 lbs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free stats